Thursday, October 25, 2012

What's the Catch? : Metal Gear Solid




Having been busy and unable to write about my adventures of toy hunting, today is the day that makes it happen.

As I am always looking out for good bargains and waiting to jump onto a long awaiting find. I finally got myself an almost complete set of Metal Gear Solid figures from the makers of McFarlane.

Again, I did not get them during their early launch in 2000 and have been waiting for a good buy. Sad to say, toys now are ridiculously priced on the resale market and if you can wait since these are not needs, why not?. It makes the whole collecting process becomes more forward looking.

Anyway, here are my load of treasures found.

They come with detailed weapons and impressive at it's standard. Although figures may not match up to the latest PlayArts standard but they are playable, poseable and you do not lose much out of it. 

For now, I will just showcase them as a group. Maybe, an individual introduction later. 

Meantime, take care and enjoy the rest of the week.....




1 comment: