Thursday, October 18, 2012

Collection Exposed : Wrestle Mania Legends

Add caption


Apart from my usual collection of action figures, I have a tiny collection of wrestling figures that are made from Jakks Pacific and only those characters whom I can recognize during my time of wrestling.

Now it has changes from WWF to WWE and proclaimed as entertainment at the later stage, people still wrestle around the crude funny story line which are now more "intense". However, I still like the old times when Hulk Hogan is the King of the Ring and back then, things are simple.

Now heroes become legends and here are some guys whom you will never forget, if you ever wrestle mania before.

Here are Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant and King Kong Bundy.




2 comments:

  1. These are pretty cool! I like the Hogan and Bundy the best out of the 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Buddy. The Hulk always appeals to all. Still remember his signature entrance.

      Delete