Sunday, August 19, 2012

What's the Catch? : Trigun - Vash the Stampede



Vash !!! Who knows Trigun ?

This is an action figure from Kaiyodo back in 2000. Back in that time, this figure is considered to be good detailing and articulation and even in today's standard.

Colour is great and price is superb when I acquire from a collector. Still got that price tag when he got it and of course that is not the price I paid.

Box is pretty beat up and have done it's job to protect the figure inside. That's what a package is suppose to do right?

Anyway, great figure good buy and add to my Money the Gale (another great toy from the line).

Meantime, he just need to be in the package before I decide to free him to do his best.




2 comments:

  1. Great anime and a fantastic looking figure based off of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually had another version done by McFarlane but this dude is far better.

      Delete