Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Gathering of the Mighty Marvel Legends BAF



Finally, the day has come for the assembly of my three awesome Marvel Lgends BAF in my collection.

Long has I waited for the time to acquire them and this is the day that they come together.

Forged by Toybiz and assembled by the good people back then, they are now complete and filled into my army of toys.

Sentinel, Apocalypse and my recent claim.. Galactus.

For some, they are history, for me, they are pieces of history which need to be secured for people to marvel the creation at that time of their prime.

With my latest addition of Galactus, they are now complete to my standard. 





1 comment:

  1. All of those look so good. I wish that BAFs didn't annoy me so much and I could just get these awesome figures without having to buy characters I don't need or want. But seeing them together like that makes me want to jump into the hunt with both feet.

    ReplyDelete