Sunday, February 17, 2013

What's the Catch? : The Thing !!!

Now is the Chinese Lunar New Year month. Today is the 8th day, 7 days to 15th !!! This Snake year is from the Water element. And let us see what I got.

I got the Thing? Why is he the Thing? Maybe, there is no suitable name than Thing !!!

Got him as a Walmart Exclusive pack. All it came with is the extra piece of cloth wrap around him, a hat and a sunglass. But he does looks great with all these accessories packed in.

Since I only one to have my first and only Thing, I find this version from Toybiz Marvel Legends came top to me.

Simply realistically comical to own. Try It !



2 comments:

  1. Ah I have this one thanks to my good buddy Dan over at the Toy Museum because he knew the Thing is my all time favorite comic book character and was so kind to have sent this figure my way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a good gesture. Did you open him out?

    ReplyDelete