Thursday, December 27, 2012

What's the Catch? : Orc Captain from the Lord of the Rings

The Hobbits are here again and raises a little hype over the LOTR figures lately on the market here. But not big enough to create a snowball effect yet.

For the older figures produced by ToyBiz, they are getting some attention from collectors again and gaining on. Luckily, I have been collecting LOTR for some time and do not have to fight over the general figures and prices.

But these do not deter me to scout for rare figures which I come across the market.

And here I got myself a carded piece of Orc Captain which in numbers, he is kind of rare in LOTR line. Of course there are some other rare stuff as well.

Generally, sculpt and playability are still there for Toybiz figures back in a decade ago, and he does look wicked and crude.
 
So here he is.......





No comments:

Post a Comment